Geometric classes (lines, planes etc)?

Pearu Peterson pearu at cens.ioc.ee
Thu Feb 8 04:48:36 EST 2001

I have written a Python interface to cddlib, a library for computational
geometry. See

http://cens.ioc.ee/projects/polyhedron/

It does not define planes, lines, points, etc but they can be defined in
the terms of computational geometry. Depends what do you want to do with
planes, lines, etc....

Pearu