Geometric classes (lines, planes etc)?

Jan Ekholm chakie at infa.abo.fi
Thu Feb 8 02:20:56 EST 2001

Hi all,

For a project we would need to use some classes for manipulating geometric
entities. We need something like planes, lines, points etc, and
possibilities to manipulate and calculate with them. We do however not
want to draw them in any way, so I'm not looking for anything graphical
here, just something that allows me to represent simple geometric shapes
in space.

Is there anything available that we could use, or do we need to build our
own? A Google search turned up a *lot* about Tk (which is not what we
want) and about using Python with Qt and Gnome.

I apologise if this is a RTFM or FAQ. In that case please point me in the
right direction.

Kind regards,
	Chakie