Drew's sslserv support into 2.1?

Drew Csillag drew.csillag at starmedia.net
Tue Feb 20 12:09:25 EST 2001

It has been *rightly* rejected by the BDFL for the following reasons:

   * M2Crypto does a *much* better job
   * If your server key is encrypted (it should be), it pops up a password
     prompt every time a connection is sslserv()'d which, in a word, sucks.

M2Crypto's Homepage is http://mars.post1.com/home/ngps/m2/.  Check it out.

Drew

--
Drew Csillag