Done the tutorial, now which book? (Python 2)

Werner Schiendl ws-news at gmx.at
Mon Feb 19 11:51:35 EST 2001

> >I haven't read all of the books on your list, but I would rank "Learning
> >Python" by Lutz and Ascher among the best language books I've ever read.
> Ok.

I agree with that, used the book from a comparable situation than you are
probably (C and C++ programmer)
Found it very well written and it does not describe each single option that
can be taken from the docs

> >Python Programming on Win32 is also excellent if you're using Windows,
> I'm aiming for Win and Mac so this is probably not much
> use to me.

I think this on is rather COM loaded, the exact reason while I am going to
read it soon...

hth
werner