3D animation

Phlip phlip_cpp at my-deja.com
Sun Feb 18 10:55:56 EST 2001

Proclaimed shaka from the mountaintops:

> Ya, I am planning to write a program to present a project at school.  I
> need
> a language that will allow me to do 3D animations and other animation.
> And I am struggling between writting the program in java or using python.
> Can someone help me?  If python is the ultimate choice then can you give
> me some instructions on what libraries I should use, because I am quite a
> beginner here>

Lose your self in the universe of Blender, and you'l never need non-virtual
reality again:

        http://www.blender.nl

But be warned: The system's top level is all scripted in this dumb trendy
language whose name escapes me at the moment.

  Phlip                          phlip_cpp at my-deja.com
============ http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?PhlIp ============
  --  "Probably one of the toughest times in anyone's life is when
       you have to kill someone you love because they'r the Devil"
                                     --Emo Phillips  --