Possible bug in httplib

Dustin Boswell boswell at caltech.edu
Thu Feb 15 18:10:36 EST 2001

I'm not sure if it'll help your problem, but you should get fresh copies
of httplib.py and urllib.py (and any others).  There are a bunch of
little bugs in the Python2.0 distribution.

Try the cvs repository....
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/python/dist/src/?cvsroot=python

Hope that helps.

-Dustin Boswell ( boswell at caltech.edu )