2nd Python Seminar in Seoul Was a Success

June Kim junaftnoon at nospamplzyahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 15:57:00 EST 2001

Hello Python users all over the world,

We are happy to tell you that the 2nd Python Seminar in Seoul, South Korea
on Feb. 2 was a great success. We had more than 600 people on the day, and a
few had to go back home in the morning because we didn't have enough seats
for them. It was such a boom. A few reporters came to cover the seminar and
interviewed the people. There'll be several articles about the seminar in
some magazines next month.

We expect our next seminar will be much larger than this and want to
participate in the international community.

Thank you for keeping up and improving Python, and without you guys Korea
Python Users Group and its seminar couldn't have been this successful.