What of Siphon?

Doug Hellmann doughellmann at bigfoot.com
Tue Feb 20 20:49:29 EST 2001

Some of the conversation was going to move to the SourceForge forum associated with
the project, but there wasn't much there either.  Suchandra Thapa, the
project creator, was having some system troubles and then got busy with
work this week and things have died down a bit.

Doug

In article
<slrn99656f.h0.amk at 207-172-36-141.s141.tnt6.ann.va.dialup.rcn.com>,