[Distutils] What of Siphon?

ssthapa at classes.cs.uchicago.edu ssthapa at classes.cs.uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 20 20:12:29 EST 2001

M.-A. Lemburg <mal at lemburg.com> wrote:
>Andrew Kuchling wrote:
>>
>> Suchandra Thapa's Siphon code is now available.
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=20509&release_id=24001
>>
>> Comments?  Let's not have the issue go to sleep again!
>
>Hmm, no docs, no summary, no home page...
>what is this Siphon thingie ? ;-)

  It's an early project to implement a CPAN module for python.  I'm not really
familiar with sourceforge and lack the time to put all the supporting
documentation on the web page but I'm still working on the code.  Hopefully
by the end of this week I'll have the time to flesh out the project details
on sourceforge and more importantly add more code and better documentation
for the code.

Suchandra Thapa                       | "There are only two kinds of math .
s-thapa-11 at NOSPAMalumni.uchicago.edu  | books. Those you cannot read beyond