Using Python for Web development

billy_bill_1 at my-deja.com billy_bill_1 at my-deja.com
Sun Feb 11 04:28:36 EST 2001

Hi all,

I'm new to Python and so far I like what I see!  I would really like to
use it for web development as I'm currently using PHP and ASP and I'm a
bit sick of thier lack of good OO support and the c style syntax etc
etc (especially php).  PHP can be used as an apache module, can python
be used in this way too?  I don't want to have to deal with any of the
header information stuff as well like in PERL cgi scripts.  Any links
or information anyone can give me to get me on my way?

Thanks,
Billy

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/