Followup : Huuuuge memory leak (third attempt)

jurgen.defurne at philips.com jurgen.defurne at philips.com
Mon Feb 19 07:56:08 EST 2001

I checked using Python 2.1b2 (or whatever), the leak remains.

If it should be the case that this is a Windows NT bug, then I have
another reason to loathe MS.

It would have been real nice if I could have distributed Python for
Windows NT (easier to install than Cygwin) and created a system
so that the users themselves could install it on their machine and
update scripts from a central point. Since running scheduled jobs is
extremely important, a cron.py and atd.py daemon would be
mandatory. Unfortunately, due to this memory leak, this isn't a real
stable solution.

Jurgen