ZELP! I can't Zope!!

Ross Lazarus rerla at channing.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 16 14:32:20 EST 2001

It's been so long that I can't remember exactly what you need to do to
get the tutorial working, but I know that there are lots of places to
look.

Start at http://www.zope.org of course. There's a site search which
might be useful. Not to mention the zope book at
http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB/

I read the zope lists at egroups.com, but they're also archived at the
zope site above.
zope at zope.org is the place to send questions like this.