Distant learning Python classes?

Phredd Phlintstone phony_address at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 15:21:07 EST 2001

I am new...not only new to Python, but new to computer programming.
I'm eager to learn but am looking for a bit more structure than just
reading a book and 'jumping in.'  I am reading a book, and it's making
sense even...

Any online 'distant learning' classes in Python?  I've found a few on
different languages (free even) at:  http://www.free-ed.net/catalog/
but as you see, no Python is offered.  Perl, but no Python.

If you know of any online learning classes, please post the addresses
in the group.  Thanks.
Please post any responses to this to this newsgroup.