Distant learning Python classes?

Phredd Phlintstone phony_address at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 06:38:22 EST 2001

Thanks.  I was aware of this site, but gave it a second look and the
newbie section does look excellent.  I am not a mathematician,
scientist, or computer geek and am not even sure why I want to learn
to program.  It fascinates me and I've wanted to do it for a few years
now.  So, it's time.  I thought a class, with assignments, might be
the way to go for me.  I've been reading ABOUT Python for a week now
and need to jump in at some point, thus the class.  It's tough making
up my own assignments.

On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 04:52:43 GMT, David Lees wrote:

>You might look at a link off the python.org home page:
>http://www.python.org/doc/Newbies.html
>
>debl

Please post any responses to this to this newsgroup.