REPOST: Re: introduction to xml in python

David Lees debl2nonspammywhammy at bellatlantic.net
Sun Dec 30 23:30:08 EST 2001

There is a brand new OReilly that has just come out called Python & XML,
by Jones and Drake.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596001282/qid=1009772857/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_6_1/107-9962439-7043717

David Lees

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: David Lees <debl2nonspammywhammy at bellatlantic.net>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.python
Subject: cmsg cancel <3C2FE9D9.46C7EBEF at bellatlantic.net>
Control: cancel <3C2FE9D9.46C7EBEF at bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 04:53:50 GMT

This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.