ANN: ciphon 0.3.4

Suchandra Thapa ssthapa at classes.cs.uchicago.edu
Tue Dec 18 19:40:43 EST 2001

Andy Todd <andy47 at halfcooked.com> wrote:

>For those who wan't to access this via SourceForge the URL is;
>
>http://sourceforge.net/projects/pythonsiphon/
>
>Although that is showing 0.3.1 as the current release;
>
>http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=20509&release_id=6610
>0
>
>Which appears to supercede 0.3.4.

    I'm not what the deal with sourceforge is.  If you click on the
view all project buttons, 0.3.4 appears.  I think it may have been a
sourceforge bug.  I've hidden the 0.3.1 release so that the 0.3.4 release
appears.

>Suchandra, should we be going to tummy.com or SourceForge?

    Either one of them will have the latest release.  I'll update both
at the same time.  Also starting from 0.3.4, you can download and install
the latest release of ciphon from within ciphon.

>Oh, and the 'Home Page' link at SF doesn't work either, it redirects to
>http://ciphon.sourceforge.net/ which gives me a big 'Not Found'.

    I haven't had time to create and upload a home page for ciphon yet.
I've been too busy trying to make sure the code works and adding features/
writing docs =(.

Suchandra Thapa                       | "There are only two kinds of math .
s-thapa-11 at NOSPAMalumni.uchicago.edu  | books. Those you cannot read beyond