REPOST: OT: Gender-based security? (was Re: Fate of win32all?)

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Sat Dec 29 13:15:14 EST 2001

[BTW, Bruce, could you please make sure to attribute quotes?  Makes
threads a lot easier to follow.]

In article <mailman.1009647097.3938.python-list at python.org>,
Bruce Eckel <Bruce at EckelObjects.com> wrote:
>Mark Hammond:
>>
>>Thanks to everyone who replied to this thread - I really appreciate the
>>supportive words.  I am very sure I will land on my feet, so there is no
>>need to worry (now if someone would just tell that to my girlfriend :)
>
>Women are wired different -- they look to security first.

Nope.  Perhaps you need to be introduced to some of the women I know.
Of course, they *do* tend to prefer Perl....

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

Tenth Virtual Anniversary: 2 days and counting

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======: