IOError when printing in Python service after 2 days

Syver Enstad syver-en+usenet at online.no
Sat Dec 1 15:44:47 EST 2001

"Jason R. Coombs" <jaraconospam at jaraco.com> writes:

> I'm getting an exception in my code in a print statement.
>
> I'm running my program as a service using the service classes provided in
> ActivePython.
>
> It's possible that in writing services, I'm supposed to do something with
> the output, but I'm not.

I have experienced similar things with Python services. Try to
redirect stdout with, sys.stdout = something. The something has to
have a write method at least as far as I can remember.

I you want to reproduce you could just put a couple of print
statements in your code and run it as a service.

--

Vennlig hilsen

Syver Enstad