It's hard to find documentation

Ben Logan ben at wblogan.net
Sun Dec 9 06:51:06 EST 2001

My two cents:

The main reason that I picked learning Python over Perl was the
documentation.  Sure, Perl is documented, but the readily available
docs (installed on my system) were in the form of manpages.  Manpages
are great, but when you're learning a language and you need to jump
to a certain function's documentation, it's very handy to have a
hypertext reference manual such as HTML or info.

The other reason was the tutorial that came with Python.  It made it a
whole lot easier to get started.

Of course, now I like Python for reasons other than its docs. :)

Regards,
Ben

--
Ben Logan: ben at wblogan dot net