Convernt ebXML Core Components to XSD schemas

Todd Boyle tboyle at NoSMAProsehill.net
Fri Dec 21 20:23:58 EST 2001

For my first python program I took the ebXML core components
out of the table format and put them into XSD schemas,

yee haaa!  I havent had this much fun since they took away
my Clipper 5.2,  here is where it is,
http://www.arapxml.net/GLcoreComponentsV091.htm

Is anybody else here doing work with ebXML or the core
components?

TOdd
Todd Boyle CPA  9745-128th Ave NE  Kirkland WA
tboyle at rosehillnospam dotnet  425-827-3107  website www.gldialtone.com
employer www.netaccount.com project www.arapxml.net
"... most of us have a natural tendency and an incredible talent for processing
new facts in such a way that our prior conclusions remain intact." -Horngren