REPOST: Re: Python Popularity: Questions and Comments

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 28 20:17:10 EST 2001

Alex Martelli wrote:

....Hmmm, I think it's all my fault ...(snip-snip)..I basically turned
off the Python newsgroup (and other netnews) to concentrate on other
activity...(snip-snip).....Some day or other, I'll be back with my exaggerated
posting volume... just
got a few books & projects to complete first......

I noticed. It's sure good to read your posts again, Alex ;-)))))

Looking forward to "Python in a Nutshell" and the "Python Cookbook",  but
missing intelligent posts and exponentially rising graph-lines for
comp.lang.python usage in the meantime'ly yours,

Ron Stephens
http://www.awaretek.com/plf.html

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======: