Who needs exceptions (was Re: Two languages, too similar, competing in the same space.)

Cliff Wells logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 29 17:54:30 EST 2001

On 29 Dec 2001 20:33:30 +0100
Nils Kassube <nika at kassube.de> wrote:

> C and programmers who like C should die a slow and painful death for
> holding back the computer industry for two decades.

My PC will need to be a _lot_ faster before it can run an OS written in
Python... maybe you should retarget that statement at programmers who
develop run-of-the-mill applications in C.  Like any other language, C has
places where it shines and places where it isn't really appropriate.

--
Cliff Wells
Software Engineer