Fate of win32all?

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Dec 27 18:16:15 EST 2001

Thanks to everyone who replied to this thread - I really appreciate the
supportive words.  I am very sure I will land on my feet, so there is no
need to worry (now if someone would just tell that to my girlfriend :)

I will be here for the forseeable future, so please don't write eulogies
for any Python related work I am involved in ;)

FWIW, it is this very community spirit that makes Python such a pleasure
to be involved in - so that yourselves as much as me - if not for this
spirit I would not have been here in the first place!

Thanks all!

Now-back-to-a-win32all-release ly,

Mark.