Tinker vs wxPython ?- Opinions/Views

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Sun Dec 9 20:45:38 EST 2001

You should at least look at PythonCard.

http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net/

There are over twenty sample programs that you can use to get started, some
screenshots are at:
http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net/samples.html

PythonCard sits on top of wxPython (version 2.3.1 or higher), so you have to
install wxPython to develop with PythonCard. You can build Windows EXE files
using py2exe, so users of your program won't need Python or wxPython or
PythonCard if they are using Windows.

One of the samples is a rudimentary layout editor.

ka

news:3ReQ7.21098$2Fd.14596 at news1.bloor.is...