Fate of win32all?

maxm maxm at mxm.dk
Sat Dec 22 14:26:36 EST 2001

From: "Mark Hammond" <mhammond at skippinet.com.au>
> Unfortunately, I am no longer employed by ActiveState :(

Hi Mark

That saddens me ... I really LOVE PythonWin. I don't think I would have ever
learned Python if it hadn't been around. Just knowing that it was possible
to use ado, com, dll's etc. from Python, made it a _much_ safer bet for me
and my company.

It sucks to get sacked, and doesn't do wonders for ones self-confience. It
ain't much fun! Especially leading up to Christmas.

The good side for you must be that you can once again work on what you find
relevant and techically challenging, and not what some "suit" can think up.

Sometimes when one works in a company it is too easy to get sucked up in
company politics and bad management. Up to the point that one can forget
ones love for technology, and how much fun it can be being a techie.

Naturally I don't know if you have had it like that, but sometimes a change
of venue can really get the joy back in ones work.

warm regards Max M