Using COM and .pyc

Bear B homsa at spray.se
Sun Dec 2 16:14:34 EST 2001

I have problems doing some changes in a .py - file that contains source to
two com-classes under python-win. Do I have to register this com-classes
after every time I have saved my changes, or is it just necessary to
register it once? Is it not true, that my old .pyc - file should be replaced
whith a new .pyc - file after my changes have been made?

I have tried SO MANY ways to make things work, but all a get is exceptions
and errors. Can someone please give me some advises how to make this work?!

/Becke