REPOST: Re: Python Popularity: Questions and Comments

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 29 19:56:26 EST 2001

Paul, I'm just wondering if you could possibly add any of the "ideas", (such as they are ;_))) from
the two posts that I copy below from a thread above here??? My comments come from a clueless brain
dead newbie (*me*) about a Fiery Bush Python Server, could Zope maintain such a Master Python (Zope)
server as a public utility in addition to Zope's other capabilities? Dr. Ritchie's comments are
probably more sane, but even he wondered if he was on "shakey ground" ;-)))

Anyway, keep up the great work. I am interested someday in learning and using Zope, but I admit I am
a little intimidated by stories on the list of its difficulty. Still,, someday ;-))

I imagine the blood , sweat, and tears already incorporated into Zope make it  a work of great
beauty. Good luck on Zope3, maybe I'll get around to running my Great Zope-based web site about the
time you launch Zope 3, I hope, if not before ;-)))

Ron Stephens
http://www.awaretek.com/plf.html

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======: