Not installing interpreter on local machine

douglas savitsky dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Sat Aug 4 12:25:40 EDT 2001

perhaps using the ActiveState .msi you could have the client machines do a
first use install from the server.  the first script will run a little slow
(as python installs), but then it is painlessly installed for the future.

as for running on a different machine, once installed use DCOM to use your
server if it is faster.

doug

news:54c26728.0108030603.5d4ed4b7 at posting.google.com...