Any comments? My draft of a new PEP.

Gerhard Häring gerhard.nospam at bigfoot.de
Tue Aug 14 15:54:48 EDT 2001

Something similar was proposed a few months ago. I've put it now into PEP-form.
This is only a rough draft. What do you think of it?

If a few more people than just me think that this is a good idea I'll try to
submit this as a PEP.

Gerhard

PEP: <pep-no.>
Title: Reserving Keywords For Possible Future Use
Version: Python 2.2