Check URL --> Simply?

Julius Welby jwelby at waitrose.com
Wed Aug 15 01:32:44 EDT 2001

This is probably redundant after that last post, (and doesn't meet the
requirement "simply") but some time ago I wrote a script that checks a list
of URLs for availability and sends an alert e-mail if one or more fails.

Just in case it is useful I've dragged it out of storage and posted it here:

http://www.outwardlynormal.com/python/igore.txt

There is some documentation in the script. I'll add some better notes on my
site as some point.

news:d9deee30.0108141754.43d1572e at posting.google.com...