how do i make a grapical thingie?

jeroen paul goudsmit hcj.goudsmit at wanadoo.nl
Fri Aug 31 16:06:06 EDT 2001

"Grant Edwards" <grante at visi.com> schreef in bericht
news:slrn9ovpna.qb9.grante at grante.comtrol.com...
> In article <gZQj7.55$j9.417 at castor.casema.net>, jeroen paul goudsmit
wrote:

> > This site about tkinter really sucks!
>
> That's it, unless you can be a little more polite, I'm done
> trying to help you.

It's very nice of you that you gave me that site, but it don't works.. I
don't know why, i exactly wrote the lines from that site. I really get mad
if it don't works. You go to a site and, it don't works.  That's annoying.
Not your fault. I only say that the site sucks, cause it don't works.

You're on your own.

> Bye.
>
> --
> Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  .. If I cover
this
>                                   at               entire WALL with
MAZOLA,
>                                visi.com            wdo I have to give my
AGENT