how do i make a grapical thingie?

Sheila King sheila at spamcop.net
Fri Aug 31 16:15:29 EDT 2001

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:06:06 GMT, "jeroen paul goudsmit"
<hcj.goudsmit at wanadoo.nl> wrote in comp.lang.python in article
<O6Sj7.66$j9.376 at castor.casema.net>:

:It's very nice of you that you gave me that site, but it don't works.. I
:don't know why, i exactly wrote the lines from that site. I really get mad
:if it don't works. You go to a site and, it don't works.  That's annoying.
:Not your fault. I only say that the site sucks, cause it don't works.

But that site "does work". The instructions on that site are correct,
and that is a classic site to be referred to for instruction on Tkinter.

If you are following the instructions exactly, then something is not
right with your set up.

Otherwise, maybe you are not following the instructions exactly.

With what information you are posting here, it is very hard for us to
tell what is wrong.

Give us a complete script, or a better yet, a complete copy and paste of
an interactive session from the time you start up the interpreter to the
time of the error messages. And include the error messages exactly as
printed by the Python interpreter (i.e. copy and past them. Do not
re-type them in your own words).

Referring you to a different site for instruction would not help. If the
directions you copied didn't work from that site, they won't work from
another site, either.

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/