Problems with Threads

superfix superfix at bol.com.br
Tue Aug 7 16:31:03 EDT 2001

Hello guys. I have been some problems with threads in
python/c. Let me try explanation this:
	- I have an interface write in python for c
	- In this interface I call a module write in c
	- In this module I call glutmainloop, otherwise,
the program enters in loop to refresh the opengl
aplication.

	So, I need to return to python interpreter.
otherwise, I need to keep two aplications in my
program:  python window and
opengl window. Note: I need to keep the terminal active
together opengl.

	/*Api*/
	include <module.c>
	. . . . . . .
	. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
	static PyObject *agg_CreatAgent(PyObject *self,
PyObject *args)
	{
		int x;
    		if (!PyArg_ParseTuple(args, "i", &x)
			return NULL;

		Py_BEGIN_ALLOW_THREADS
			open_function(x, "filename");
  	 	Py_END_ALLOW_THREADS

		Py_INCREF(Py_None);
    		return Py_None;
	}

Effect. Python simply call the open_function and fall in
loop. How I can return the control to the python and
keep this thread active?
Any thoughts?

	Phill.

Acesso pelo menor preço do mercado! R$ 14,90 nos 3 primeiros meses!
ASSINE AGORA! http://www.bol.com.br/acessobol/