Pmw ScrolledListBox width

Jerry Gitomer jgitomer at erols.com
Thu Aug 16 23:44:21 EDT 2001

Okay,

        I must be overlooking the obvious, but how do I specify the
width of the text in a Pmw ScrolledListBox?  I tried reading the
docs and then I started experimenting  -- and nothing seems to
work.

        I used the All.py program in the Pmw/demos directory as a
starting point so I have two panes with the left containing the
treeList and the right open for my called modules to use.  There
must be room to support a width of 90 characters and 30 rows,
but all I can get are 7 rows and 20 some odd characters of width.

        What did I miss?
--
Jerry Gitomer
Once I learned how to spell DBA, I became one