Zope python paths

Gillou nospam at bigfoot.com
Tue Aug 7 10:27:51 EDT 2001

Robin,

Have a look at this registry key (for me, it's in Win2K):

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Python\PythonCore\2.1\PythonPath

I think a python 2.1 engine for Windows will find the python path here at
startup.
Make some changes to this key (i.e, add any directory) and see what happends
in your Zope test.
If it changes in your Zope test too, perhaps you should provide a PYTHONPATH
in the script that starts Zope to override this.
Or make a small change in the Z2.py

--Gilles

0q4MdKA6m+b7Ewpm at jessikat.demon.co.uk...