python, zope, UML .... ? part 2

Mick vsl6 at paradise.net.nz
Wed Apr 25 18:23:25 EDT 2001

There was an issue I came across earlier which was whether to simply import
modules so as to access their attributes etc easily or whether it is nice to
not have to do this and simply parse the modules with lots of regular
expressions.  Obvious implications both ways.

I'll try and keep using this email account for consistency, it's a personal
one that I need to keep seperate for various reasons ....