python, zope, UML .... ?

bas.vangils at home.nl bas.vangils at home.nl
Thu Apr 26 07:00:09 EDT 2001

David LeBlanc <whisper at oz.nospamnet> wrote:
 * I think UML would be an excellent means of visualizing a large Python
 * project. After all, UML is supposed to be language neutral and an
 * attribute of a class is an attribute of a class, whether it's typed or
 * not.

I agree :-)

 * I'm not familiar with the term "acquisition" in this context - do you
 * mean something like a "has-a" relationship?

 * Now all that's needed is a UML tool based on WxWindows or tkinter!

I'm not really that much of a programmer, so I make a picture (usually UML) for
about everything I build. I'm a happy user of dia. Not sure if this helps
anyone, but works great for me!

cheers

	Bas

--
Bas van Gils <bas.vangils at home.nl>
An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.