Windows madness

Dave LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Tue Apr 3 20:37:25 EDT 2001

Naaah - it's worse then that!

It varies by Windows version.

On NT, the filesystem is case-insensitive, but Python isn't, so an
attempt to import tool when it's Tool on disk fails <sigh>.

Since I do my level best to avoid those program loaders that Microsoft
calls Windows 95/98/ME, I can't comment on the situation on those ....
errr... what DO you call something that pretends to be an OS but
isn't?

Feeling particularly Micro$crewed today...

Dave LeBlanc