ANNOUNCE: A *second* Python 2.1 release candidate!

William Tanksley wtanksle at dolphin.openprojects.net
Fri Apr 20 21:45:10 EDT 2001

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001 14:05:03 -0400, D-Man wrote:
>On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 05:50:18PM +0000, William Tanksley wrote:
>| Easter and Passover are only linked to Christians,

>Not so.  Passover comes from Jewish tradition.

Context: he claimed, "Easter and Passover are linked because they're
religious."

I rebutted that by noting that Easter and Passover are only linked to
Christians.

Perhaps a better wording would have been "are only linked *by*
Christians."

In other words, Easter and Passover are linked together (only in Christian
theory). I'm not claiming that both are linked directly to Christians.

There, make more sense now?

--
-William "Billy" Tanksley