ANNOUNCE: A *second* Python 2.1 release candidate!

William Tanksley wtanksle at dolphin.openprojects.net
Tue Apr 17 13:50:18 EDT 2001

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 16:40:25 -0000, Steve Lamb wrote:
>On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:30:47 -0500, Ben Wolfson <wolfson at uchicago.edu> wrote:
>>You hadn't yet pointed out that "two of them are linked", and when you
>>said "you think everyone who uses Python is Christian/Catholic (et al)
>>and American", I took the et al. to refer to other Christian sects.  So:
>>if you mean to use yourself to refute the idea that all Python users are
>>American and Christian, you must be Jewish, since only three options were
>>given.

>    Well, one should know that two are linked (religion) and as we all know a
>not in an and statement will refute the whole statement but not the other two
>conditions.  :P

Easter and Passover are only linked to Christians, and you implied that
you weren't one.  I also guessed that you were neither Christian nor
(Estados Unidos)American, which leaves a lot of religions and countries.

It's not my job to decide which religion you belong to, so I left it at
that.  I seem to believe that it's my job to critique your logic, though
:-).

--
-William "Billy" Tanksley -- "Why do you feel that I remind you of your
                              therapist?"