ANNOUNCE: python-win32 mailing list

Paul Moore paul.moore at uk.origin-it.com
Tue Apr 3 07:46:04 EDT 2001

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:43:02 +0200 , Itamar Shtull-Trauring <itamar at maxnm.com>
wrote:

>Since there seems to be no public forum for discussion on Windows specific
>issues relating to Python, I've created the python-win32 mailing list.
>
>While currently there exist two lists in this area, one is a private one,
>and the other, the ActivePython list, discusses other issues as well.
>So, if you use the win32all extensions, write Python COM programs, or
>other Windows specific programming, this is the place to go.

Most Win32 stuff gets discussed on this list. I'd rather not have a separate
list - especially as the new list will not be gatewayed to Usenet, where I
read this list.

What Win32 issue do you feel unable to raise here?

Please *don't* set up a new list - I don't want to lose the Win32 Python
discussion (and especially not to Yahoo...)

Sorry,
Paul.