Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Help for urllib error : 'no host given'

Patrick.Bussi at space.alcatel.fr Patrick.Bussi at space.alcatel.fr
Thu Apr 12 11:00:26 EDT 2001

There must be a confusion with another thread currently on-going, called "
httplib problems". I do use urllib that I find much more convenient.

I suspect there could exist a javascript intervention into the document, that
could modify it before the "document.location" statement, when browsing
"normally". I'm going to check the full sequence of url's and inform you.

Does someone know whether the server itself could raise that exception ?

Regards
---
Patrick Bussi
patrick.bussi at space.alcatel.fr

Any opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my Company.

"Steve Holden" <sholden at holdenweb.com> on 12/04/2001 14:57:01

Veuillez répondre à "Steve Holden" <sholden at holdenweb.com>

Pour :    python-list at python.org
cc :   (ccc : Patrick Bussi/ALCATEL-SPACE)
Objet :   Re: Réf. : Re: Help for urllib error : 'no host given'