Anyone able to compare the commercial IDEs available?

Ken Peek Peek at LVCM.comNOSPAM
Wed Apr 18 11:23:04 EDT 2001

I have used "Codewrite" for years-- I like it very much.  I heard the MicroShit
Visual Studio IDE is pretty good, if you like to support their products, and it
*can* be used for any language (including Python.)

Codewrite has a built-in lexical parser for Python, so that color coding of
source is done, etc.

news:9akseh$ncs$1 at newsreaderm1.core.theplanet.net...