Python + Borland - msvcrt = grr.

jj jj at void.si
Wed Apr 25 02:14:23 EDT 2001

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:49:35 GMT, "Stephen Hansen" <news at myNOSPAM.org>
wrote:

>    Care to share? :) I just did a Google Groups search and couldn't find
>anything from you on the subject. Just pointers to the instructions for
>building extentions to Python, which is not what I want :) Ideally, I want
>to be able to track the Python CVS and compile it with either VC or Borland,
>depending on the phase of the moon.
>
>    As for a -D_DEBUG problem; I have not hit any actual _problems_ besides
>_winreg and its use of certain functions for dealing with wide chars in the
>registry that Borland seems to be missing.
>
>--Stephen
>(replace 'NOSPAM' with 'seraph' to respond in email)
¸
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=413087&group_id=5470&atid=305470
I just noticed that a context patch is required, so you are free to
submit your own, because my patch could be outdated.

I will post my script for building makefile for binaries with bc
(library (static, dynamc)*(-O, debug)).

Did we solve the same things?

Regards, JJ