[ANN] odr 0.5.1 -- Orthogonal Distance Regression (repackaging)

Robert Kern kern at myrddin.caltech.edu
Mon Apr 9 21:18:41 EDT 2001

Well, my original Win32 binary package was mislabeled as being for Python 2.0
when it was compiled against 1.5.2 .

I now have re-locatable binaries for both 1.5.2 and 2.0 (correctly labelled,
to boot). I have also changed the setup.py to provide more meta-info. This
may require a recent Distutils. You can comment out some of the meta-info
if it causes problems.

There is no new functionality or bugs fixed: if the old packages work for you,
there is no need to upgrade. If something still doesn't work, I'd like to hear
about it.

--
Robert Kern
kern at caltech.edu