Keyboard control of Pythonwin

Jonathan Epstein Jonathan_Epstein at nih.gov
Tue Apr 24 11:52:33 EDT 2001

Is it possible to maximize or minimize subwindows (controls) in the
Pythonwin environment using only the keyboard? I can close such a window
using Ctrl-F4. Eudora on Windows, which includes similar subwindows, allows
access to the subwindows menu using Ctrl-Space.

This type of keyboard-only access is critical for disabled users (I do most
of my work using voice recognition). Pythonwin is much better than IDLE with
regard to keyboard-only access from Windows.

I am using Build 129, and am pretty much tied to Python 1.5 for the time
being.

Thanks,

- Jonathan