Keyboard control of Pythonwin

Neil Hodgson nhodgson at bigpond.net.au
Tue Apr 24 20:03:53 EDT 2001

Jonathan Epstein:
> Is it possible to maximize or minimize subwindows (controls) in the
> Pythonwin environment using only the keyboard? I can close such a window
> using Ctrl-F4. Eudora on Windows, which includes similar subwindows,
allows
> access to the subwindows menu using Ctrl-Space.

   The standard Windows key command to access the system menu on subwindows
is Alt+-. That is hold down Alt and hit the minus sign on the main keyboard
section. The '-' on the keypad when pressed with Alt is used for folding. So
to maximise and minimise, use Alt+-x and Alt+-n.

> I am using Build 129, and am pretty much tied to Python 1.5 for the time
> being.

   I checked with 210 but since this is built into Windows it should work
for all applications.

   Neil