list vs tuple

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Apr 2 12:40:19 EDT 2001

"deadmeat" <root@[127.0.0.1]> wrote in message
news:4Lrx6.1055$p5.4170 at news1.rivrw1.nsw.optushome.com.au...
> > But that is not what is happening!
>
> What is actually happening is not my point, the end result that the
> programmer sees is, and that is not consistant with what is typed.

The one assertion missing from your many posts appears to be "sorry, I was
wrong". If your point is not "what is actually happening" then you are free
to misinterpret what you see happening in Python in whatever way you choose.
Many fine minds have expended energy to try and rid you of an apparent
misconception, which it now appears you wish to deny. It would be polite to
thank them ...

regards
 Steve