Know of Substantial Apps Written in Python?

Eric Renouf erenouf at opticominc.com
Tue Apr 10 21:30:12 EDT 2001

As I mentioned in another post somewhere, iView from Opticom Inc. is a
substantial product (by any of the standards I've heard mentioned
here--developed by a team that's grown to ~20 developers over the course
of 4 years and contains many thousands of lines of code) that is written
almost entirely in Python.  Unfortunately I don't think that you're can
just download an evaluation copy, you would probably still have to talk
to one of our sales people to get a key for it, but I'm not really
positive about that, since I've never tried to download an evaluation
copy from us myself ;)  www.getiview.com is the site that you can go to
check it out though.

--
Eric Renouf