inspect module

Neil Benn neil.benn at cambridgeantibody.com
Sun Apr 1 12:37:13 EDT 2001

Hello,

            I've been looking at inspect.py, by Ka-Ping Yee which seems to
easily provide all of the functions I need for determining module and class
interfaces dynamically at run time, very impressed with it.

    However I have a problem in that the dis module isn't available with
Jython (which I am using with IBM's BSF).  Does anyone know if there is a
Jython version of dis.

    I could use java's reflection to interrogate the class files created by
Jython but this doesn't fit very well with the cross compatibility with
other scripting languages I hope to use through BSF.

    Once again, thanks for your help - if your ever in Cambridge UK - I'll
buy you a pint!!

Cheers,

Neil

Automation Informatics Scientist